Saturday, February 18, 2006

Gay Marriage in New Jersey? You betcha!!


I've been studying the tea leaves and I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that within a year, gay couples in NJ will have the legal option to marry. Further, I believe it may happen as early as this summer. Wouldn't that be something? Me and Greg could actually tie the not official-like. I get giddy just thinking about it!!
Then again, I could be wrong?
Stay tuned.

Here's a pic of me (left) with the man I'd marry if I could. Don't we look normal?
(Top image Courtesy Steve Sack)

5 comments:

Sharon GR said...

See, I worry about labels like "normal." Doesn't that seem to be something people say after you've been arrested for quintuple homicide and a bizarre crime spree stealing lawn gnomes- "But he seemed so normal." :)

I will say that you do look happy. I hope your prediction is right, and everyone who wants to marry, can.

Ben Heller said...

Jay, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.With legs like that who could resist you.

Rich H. said...

Hi Jay! I have to agree with you. My feeling is that this court will not shy away from making a strong statement for what it believes is right.

Greg is cute! You guys make a nice couple. Wanna have a double wedding?

jay lassiter said...

Now quit it boys, ya'll making me blush!
(wink)
ben heller, you're quite irresistable yourself.
And yes rich, we should have a big massive gay wedding in trenton.

Redzilla said...

Awwww...you're like the poster kids for gay marriage. I sure hope you're right, because I like to imagine just this avalanche of legalization building up to counteract all the hateful ban laws some states are trying to put in place.