Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Friday, I've been tagged!!!

Getting tagged in the blog-o-sphere is a lot like getting a chain letter that you really should pass on. Fortunately there are no pyramid schemes involved, so I'm usually one to take the bait. Especially when the tag comes from Pam Spaulding, who is the high priestess of the lesbian amd gay blogoshere. So here goes....


1... Things that scare me
Crystal meth
AIDS
Evangelical "Christians"


2...People who make me laugh
Any of my other personalities


3...Things I hate the most
Guilt and obligation
Our president's priorities

4...Things I don't understand
George Bush
Injustice
Voter apathy

5...Things I'm doing right now
Blogging
Listening to NPR
Getting ready to hang some clothes to dry
Contemplating my next move

6...Things I want to do before I die
Visit South America
Get a degree
Retire to a butterfarm in East Germany

7... Things I can do
Speak 5 languages (German, French, Mandarin, English, Italian)
Play sports

8... Things I can't do
Sing
Dance
Play a musical instrument
(does this make me a bad gay?)

10...Things I think you should listen to
Your mother and father
Your conscience
NPR

11...Things you should never listen to
The man behind the curtain
A drug dealer

12...Things I'd like to learn
Spanish
guitar
Spanish guitar


13...Favorite foods
Steak
Cereal
Ceasar salad
anything sweet and mango-ey.


14...Beverages I drink regularly
Earl Grey
Crystal Lite
7-up
Water


15...Shows I watched as a kid
Wonder Woman
Dukes of Hazzard
The Price is Right

16...People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
Julie
Phats
Ivan Hooker
Jill

No comments: