Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday News Roundup

  • I hate to be a downer on this, the first day of a new week, but the war rages in Iraq and many of our neighbors here in the Garden State continue to pay a heavy price. A very heavy price indeed.

  • Congressman Rush Holt continues to press for answers to the deadly Anthrax attacks from 2001? You're forgiven if your recollection is a bit fuzzy, it has been 6 years afterall.

  • Governor Corzine is under some question for some gifts he gave to his ex-ladyfriend, who happens to be a Union leader. While I have never had a girlfriend myself, I kinda thought the whole point was to do nice stuff for one another?

  • Here's the lastest on the toll roads debate. It sounds very Christie Whitman-esque to me.

  • Did you know the woman who discovered the G-spot has a south Jersey connection?

  • We all cheered the success of our beloved Scarlet Knights on the gridiron last year, but as Rutgers U continues to cut sports, some of the best student athletes are looking out of state for colleges.

  • The state legislators are working to make the cellular phone industry a bit more consumer friendly. They must have seen my last bill!

  • The economic forecast for South Jersey looks bright, with tourism, businesses and hospitals in the region poised to capitalized on a rebounding economy.

  • I am still buzzing from last night's Garden State Equality gay-la. Unfortunately I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, so if I missed a news nugget out there somewhere, lay it on us our comment section.



  • No comments: